Patagonia Kitchen is proud to use locally sourced, seasonal ingredients in our delicious emanadas, when at all possible.
In Argentina we eat empanadas with our hands, as a starter on their own or as a snack. Occaionally we eat a few of them as a main meal. We even take them on picnics and eat them cold. Try cutting them in half, and sqeeze over some lemon You are of course free to enjoy them as you wish!
Empanada Pick & Mix Box
Out of stock
- Caprese (Ham, Cheese, Tomato & Basil)
- Fugazzeta (Cheese, Onion & Green Olives)
Please Note: We will be adding more flavour options over the next few months. Please see ingredients & allergens below.
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Our home-made Empanadas are precooked and made on the same day we deliver/dispatch them so you will receive them fresh!
Preheat your oven for 15 minutes at 230ºC.
Optional: For a golden crispy pastry, try brushing the top of the empanadas with a whisked egg.
Place the empanadas on baking tray, leaving space between each one.
Cook for 18-20 minutes from frozen or 15-18 minutes if cooking from the fridge (up to 72 after delivery). This may vary depending on your oven.
Leave to stand for at least 1 minute before removing from the baking tray. Enjoy your empanadas!
Serving Suggestion: The Empanadas are very juicy, but you can try them with a little lemon juice or our delicious chimichurri!
Free domestic shipping on orders over £75
- Beef Empanadas: Wheat Flour, Lard, Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Beef, White Onions, Red Peppers, Boiled Eggs, Spring Onions, Paprika, Cumin, Organic Vegetable Stock (No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. No added MSG), Salt, Pepper
- Chicken Empanadas: Wheat Flour, Lard, Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken, White Onions, Red Peppers, Boiled Eggs, Olives, Paprika, Cumin, Salt, Pepper
- Caprese Empanadas: Wheat Flour, Lard, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cooked Ham, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Chopped Fresh Tomatoes, Eggs, Basil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper
- Fugazzeta Empanadas: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Pastry Fat, Butter, Rapeseed Oil, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, White Onions, Green Olives, Eggs, Oregano, Salt, Pepper